Monday, February 4, 2013

Jesus and the Dogs

The quote:
"Quit your cursing with your filthy mouth, Jesus and the dogs can hear you."

The back story:
This quote was my inspiration to start this blog. I posted it on Facebook and it received rave reviews. In context the quote is even more amusing so I will provide the entire story.

Standing in the bathroom:
Me:"MAMA I FOUND A TOOTHBRUSH IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING, IMMA USE THIS ONE."
Mama:"NO, THAT ONES FOR COMPANY!"
Me:"MAMA I AM COMPANY!!"
Mama:"YOU AIN'T COMPANY IF I WASH YOUR DAMN LAUNDRY WHEN YOU COME DOWN HERE."
Me: (to myself)"I'm gonna use it anyway then put it back in the package like it hadn't been opened."
Mama:"I DON'T HAVE TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU TO KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING OF DOING, USE THE MOUTHWASH AND PUT THAT TOOTHBRUSH BACK WHERE YOU GOT IT."
Me:(to myself)"dammitt all."
Mama:"DON'T BE STANDIN IN THERE WITH YOUR FILTHY MOUTH CURSING YOUR OWN MISTAKE, JESUS CAN HEAR YOU AND SO CAN THE DOGS."
That ladies and gentlemen is why I have such a twisted sense of humor, you don't spend 16 years with "Jesus and the dogs" being able to see you sin and not turn out a little funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment